Premium Cabinets & Countertops for Bathroom Remodel Memphis Projects
Contractors, designers, and homeowners alike understand the fundamental role that quality cabinetry and countertops play in a home’s functionality and aesthetic. If you are looking for cabinets in Memphis, Southern Stone and Cabinets has become a standout company for those seeking high-quality cabinets and countertops in Memphis. Our company can deliver and meet our client’s high expectations, especially local contractors and business owners. We are one of the leading providers of premium cabinets and countertops in Memphis that helps homeowners transform their spaces into dream homes.
My Southern Stone and Cabinets: Best Supplier of Countertops and Cabinet Materials
Importance of Premium Cabinets & Countertops
DektonRole of Local Designers in Selecting Cabinets & Countertops
The Impact of Premium Cabinets & Countertops on Interior Design
Diving into Premium Countertops
Features of Premium Countertops
- Granite: This is the most durable countertop material among other materials out there.
- Limestone: If you want natural-looking yet timeless kitchen countertops, then this is perfect for you.
- Marble: This adds a touch of elegance to every space in your house, including your kitchen.
- Quartz: The perfect choice of low maintenance and durability, this is a great choice for many modern kitchens.
- Quartzite: This is very durable with an appearance similar to marble, perfect for those on a budget.
- Sintered Stone: This is perfect for most kitchens as it’s resistant to heat, scratching, and staining.
- Travertine: Its pitted design makes it perfect for those who want a rustic-looking kitchen countertop.
Exploring Premium Cabinets
- Alder: You can use this for more ornate designs to make them look polished and uniform.
- Cherry: This ages beautifully, and its rich color makes it even more gorgeous.
- Hickory: It looks rustic, is very durable, and it offers quite a rustic charm to your house.
- Maple: This is a versatile choice for many due to its consistent grains.
- Oak: Due to its grains, Oak is often known for its elegance and timelessness.
- White Cherry: This delicate grain with a soft hue offers elegance like nothing else.
- Traditional: Nothing says timeless and elegance better than traditional designs.
- Modern: These styles exude a chic and contemporary vibe thanks to the sleek lines and minimalist details.
- Transitional: This is known to everyone as the best of both worlds. It has the gorgeousness of traditional styles with the modern efficiency of contemporary styles.
The Importance of Countertops
Why Function and Aesthetics Matter in Countertops
Countertops in Memphis, along with other places around the world, have one rule: they must match your house’s overall design aesthetic. A countertop mismatched with the rest of your house can make it look less attractive, regardless of what kind of countertop in Memphis you have installed.
Checking How Durable and Low-Maintenance Countertop Materials Are
It’s important that your countertops remain durable, no matter how much you have to maintain them. Natural stones look amazing on kitchen countertops, with granite being the most durable, and marble the most aesthetically pleasing of them all. Still, natural stones require constant sealing to maintain their beautiful appearance and sturdy durability. When you work with us, our professional Memphis kitchen remodeling team will make sure that you’ll get the best quality of service without compromising anything.
The Designer's Perspective
Understanding Client Needs and Preferences
It’s important to understand your client’s needs and preferences for a better working relationship. Bathroom remodeling in Memphis is not the same as kitchen remodeling in Memphis, as there are methods and maintenance used for bathroom countertops that are different from kitchen countertops.
Balancing Functionality and Aesthetics in Design Choices
It’s important for kitchens to look gorgeous in all aspects, from cabinets to countertops. It’s unacceptable if your kitchen looks phenomenal, but you can’t fit anything in the cupboards and cabinets because they were taken for granted. An ace designer knows that compromising style or function is never an option. What their client wants, their client needs – without sacrificing function or style choices.
Importance of Budget and Timeline Considerations
Every home improvement project revolves around the budget and timeline. It’s important because the faster you finish, the less amount of money you need to shell out. Considering these factors can help homeowners live a stress-free life knowing they are in good hands.
GET IN TOUCH!
Whether you have a question about our services or are ready to book a consultation call, our team is looking forward to hearing from you.