Revamp Your Home with
Stunning Kitchen Cabinets in Memphis
Contact us today to get a free, comprehensive quote and experience the difference Southern Stone can bring to your kitchen remodel in Memphis!
The Southern Stone Difference
Why Choose Southern Stone
Enhanced Aesthetics and Functionality
Increased Home Value
Get the Best Result for Your Kitchen Cabinet Renovation!
How do I choose the right cabinet style for my kitchen?
Before choosing a style for your kitchen cabinets, you must first evaluate the overall style of your space or choose one if you are doing a complete kitchen remodel. Doing so helps you narrow down your options into a few cabinet styles that can go well with the style you are trying to create or already have for your kitchen.
Here are some of the kitchen design styles you can implement:
- French Country
Aside from the aesthetics of these styles, you must also consider if the style you choose creates the ambiance you want for your kitchen.
Once you have determined your style and have decided on the construction of your cabinets, you can start exploring the different styles that you can choose for your kitchen cabinets. Here are the most popular ones:
- Shaker: Clean lines for all edges with a recessed center panel
- Beadboard: Vertical grooves for the center panel with straight edges around
- Raised panel: A raised center panel that adds depth and sophistication to your cabinets
- Recessed panel: A flat center panel that, unlike shaker cabinets, may have grooves or added details
- Slab or flat panel: A flat surface that creates a sleek and unembellished appearance
- Framed glass: A seamless blend of wood and glass that makes a great way to display items in your kitchen
- Arched: Similar to a raised panel cabinet door but has its top edge arching to add a distinctive visual appeal
You can now choose the cabinet style that you prefer and that fits your kitchen’s aesthetic. Here are the different kitchen designs and the cabinet styles that fit them:
- Farmhouse: Beadboard and framed glass
- Modern: Slab and shaker
- Cottage: Shaker, raised panel, and beadboard
- Contemporary: Shaker, recessed cabinet panel, flat panel
- Mediterranean: Raised panel and flat panel
- Coastal: Raised panel and framed glass
- Traditional: Shaker, raised panel, arched, framed glass,
- Scandinavian: Slab and shaker
- Industrial: Shaker and flat panel
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the timeline for a typical cabinet renovation:
- Planning and budgeting – 3 to 7 days
- Ordering – 1 to 2 days
- Delivery – 3 to 8 weeks
- Construction – 8 to 12 weeks (for custom cabinets only)
- Demolition – 1 to 2 days
- Painting and finishing – 3 to 5 days
- Installation – 1 to 2 days
- Cleaning – 1 day
The delivery of the finished cabinets or materials for your custom ones will depend on the availability of supplies and the capability of our suppliers to deliver on a timely basis.
Yes, we do! Southern Stone handles both the design and installation. This allows us to manage every aspect of the processes involved to provide the best cabinet renovation result and a stress-free and seamless design and installation experience for our clients. Choose Southern Stone as your kitchen expert, delivering both standard and custom cabinets for Memphis homeowners. With Southern Stone, you can expect a result that exceeds your expectations.
Ready to Unleash the Magic of Exquisite Kitchen Cabinets in Memphis to Elevate Your Home?
Let our team of experts guide you through the design process and start bringing your vision to life with their unparalleled skill and service. Your dream kitchen remodel is just a click away – take the first step now!